RVsitebuilder installation on other systems
To install RVsitebuilder on your server, it requires a RVsitebuilder license. If your server doesn't have RVsitebuilder licensed, you can purchase it now here, or require a RVsitebuilder 15-day trial license here.
- The server has to have RVsitebuilder license.
- PHP 7.1.3
- php extension 'mysqlnd','pdo','gd','curl','iconv','mbstring','zip','json'
- php ini config 'memory_limit' => 64M
- ROOT privilege to access SSH and WHM.
- Make sure the firewall on your server doesn't block the following domains.
- By running installation command, it means you're agreed to accept our Software Agreement.
- Download RVsitebuilder Setup to your local computer.
- Unzip the setup file
- Upload Folder rvsitebuilder to /public_html/ or /www/
- Call the setup.php script for your domain name on browser http://mydomainname.com/rvsitebuilder/setup.php
- Follow the setup steps until finish.
Once the installation is completed
- RVsitebuilder CMS is promptly to create a website for your domain