Control Panel Installer
1-line command for cPanel server
RVsitebuilder installation on cPanel/WHM server
To install RVsitebuilder on your server, it requires a RVsitebuilder license. If your server doesn't have RVsitebuilder licensed, you can purchase it now here, or require a RVsitebuilder 15-day trial license here.
- For cPanel WHM server that has RVsitebuilder license.
- PHP 7.1.3
- php extension 'mysqlnd','pdo','gd','curl','iconv','mbstring','zip','json'
- php ini config 'memory_limit' >= 64M
- php ini config 'max_execution_time' >= 90
- ROOT privilege to access SSH and WHM.
- Make sure the firewall on your server doesn't block the following domains.
- By running installation command, it means you're agreed to accept our Software Agreement.
Additional Requirements for Cloudlinux
- IOPS = 1024
- I/O Usage = 1024 KB/s
cd /usr/src; rm -fv rvsitebuilder7install.sh; wget http://download.rvglobalsoft.com/rvsitebuilder7install.sh; chmod +x rvsitebuilder7install.sh; ./rvsitebuilder7install.sh
Once the installation command is completed on SSH
- RVsitebuilder 7 icon will be automatically appeared on control panel of every user.
- RVsitebuilder icon for version 6 is still there and active. (if you have version 6 installed previously)
- If you wish to restrict some of them to not see the new icon, you can set in WHM -> Packages.
- Now users on your server will see RVsitebuilder 7 icon to access.
- When they select RVsitebuilder 7 icon, the domain selection will be the first to welcome them.
- They will select one of the registered domains to create a website with RVsitebuilder 7.
- Once they click save on RVsitebuilder 7 interface, the domain name will be ready for their new website by RVsitebuilder new version.
- To access the Installation Manual.